Our specialty making service plans proposes you with a striking an opportunity to get splendidly compiled plagiarism-totally free specialized reports and, hence, save your time and funds write my essay for me
- The Home Cinema (THC) warrants that its products will be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use. This warranty is, in the case of products put to residential / personal use, for a period of 12 months on (electronics) and 60 months on (SVS speakers) or 36 months on (Polk speakers); and, in the case of products put to commercial use, for a period of 6 months only; in each case, calculated from the date of the purchase invoice or supply, whichever is earlier.
- The warranty applies only to the original purchaser (person who has purchased the product directly from THC/its authorized dealers) and is not transferable. The warranty is applicable only in cases where the purchase price has been paid in full.
- The buyer will have to undertake all warranty issues directly with the manufacturer’s, distributor’s or dealers warranty Service Centre /department and will have to bear all transportation costs and other expenses to deliver and collect the item under warranty.
- This warranty applies only to products used with authentic media/software of good quality, compatible equipment of proper specification/rating and good quality, and with reliable/authentic electrical accessories/stabilizers.
- THC will not undertake responsibility for product malfunction or nonoperation caused by use of poor quality media, unstable power supply, earthing problems, electrical discharge of other products or on account of wrongful product software/firmware up-gradation undertaken by the purchaser.
- This warranty only covers the actual product functionality and does not include aesthetic/external elements such as cover plastics, glassware, accessories, outer-casing, connectors, antenna wires, cables and consumables. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the product.
- The warranty is subject to manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions.
- This warranty shall not be valid In the event the product has been damaged due to improper use/negligence, or in the event damage has been caused by malfunction of other equipment used with the product.
- This warranty shall not be valid in the event of any unauthorized repair/alteration/tampering/damage by any unauthorized person.